The Citrue Bisabolol Organic produced by Citróleo is a natural product obtained from the fractional distillation of the essential oil of a native Brazilian tree called Candeia (Eremanthus erythropappus).
Citrue Bisabolol has its action potential guaranteed by the presence of 100% of its composition of the only isomer with biological activity, (-) – α-bisabolol, being supplied in four grades of purity, from 85%, highly competitive and of excellent quality, up to the highest level of purity, above 97%.
Without harmful effects already reported, it is a product free of any synthetic, allergenic contaminant (such as farnesol), or of non-genetically modified origin, produced within the highest quality standards and with the guarantee of the organic supply chain by IBD Certification.
It can be applied in the most diverse beauty products, as an anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant active for sensitive skin, in infant formulations (including lotions and bath products), in makeup lines (lipsticks and sticks), and products for publics specifics, such as anti-acne, anti-dandruff and also anti-bacterial. Its application also includes dermo-cosmetics, hair and skincare products, oral hygiene, and skin lightening.
- Free of Farnesol, ensuring that the active ingredient is not harmful to children or adults and can be used in all types of products;
- 100% composed of the bioactive isomer (-) α-bisabolol, while the synthetic version contains only 50% (racemic mixture (±) α-bisabolol);
- 100% natural anti-inflammatory activity, acts in the inhibition of lipoxygenase and cyclooxygenase;
- Blocks the biosynthesis of leukotrienes and prostaglandins, which are important chemical mediators of inflammation;
- Acts synergistically in regenerative, healing, and calming processes;
- Effective action as an anti-irritant and antimicrobial.
Produced and marketed by: